Date: October 21-23, 2019
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
201 North 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
In the digital age the pharmaceutical industry relies on their medical communication teams to interpret a tremendous amount of information into user-friendly stories that resonate with audiences. The second annual MedComm 3.0 EAST conference aims to bring industry professionals an interactive platform to explore advanced solutions to communication challenges that the pharmaceutical industry faces.
- Discuss the changing environment for publications professionals
- Prioritize medical communications with a scientific platform
- Break down silos when working with commercial teams
- Develop frameworks for scientific engagement
- Discuss the importance of MI omni-channel content strategies
- Achieve greater transparency and promote practices that protect the integrity of authorship
Learn and network with influential speakers who will share practices they’ve implemented to preserve company reputation and advocate for patients in a highly-regulated environment.